Went to the Fair tonight with Janice.
Here are some things I learned:
1. The people scanning tickets will accept the one you printed at home even if you dropped it in a puddle.
2. People will eat anything if it's deep-fried.
3. Just about everything can be deep-fried.
4. Don't drop your plate on the table. It spills the salsa.
5. The Democrat booth had candy while the Republican booth did not.
6. It was not David Bowie who was playing, it was Billy Idol.
7. I know more David Bowie songs than I thought.
8. I could be an artist.
9. The following people should enter photographs:
10. The following people should enter cakes and other food items:
11. The cinnamon roll stand gives you a wooden fork which sucks.
12. Chickens don't interest me much if they're still alive.
13. People ignore "No Smoking" signs.
14. $14 for a shish kebob plate is a little high (I didn't get it)
15. It's still fun to spin the wheel and buy a bag of rocks in the Gem and Mineral building.
What things have you learned from the Fair this year?